skip to main |
skip to sidebar
For the past two days, I have had a streak of bad luck. It is actually kind of comical. It started Wednesday night when Zoey slept 9 hours straight, but Maddyn was up all night throwing up spaghettio's (which I found out today were recalled). Then the next morning I changed Zoey's diaper on my lap and she pooped ALL over me. I am talking sprayed me! Then a few hours later, Maddyn picked up Zoey by herself and threw her back down on the ground all before I could get there from 4 feet away. Zoey was shaken up but was OK and the doctor said she was fine. 20 minutes after that Maddyn jumped off the couch and bit her lip and got a fat lip. 30 minutes after that, Trevor called and said he had a dead battery in his car. This morning I woke up to do my hair and my straightener I have had for years is busted :( Then Trevor tells me his car battery died again. Then one hour later I go to the doctor and he tells me I might have to have surgery again :( I hope this all ends real soon...I don't know if I can keep laughing it off much longer :)
3 comments:
Sorry that I said you may still be in the middle of this luck streak. I'm sure hoping for you that this is the end. :) We're praying for good news Tuesday.
That is a serious stretch of bad luck!! I will pray for you! I hope that you don't have to have surgery again! Love you so much! Wish that we were closer!
I ditto what Keli said.
Unbelievable Niki - hang in there . . .
Post a Comment